ARKON OFF-ROAD just released their newest wheel named The Mandela. Here's a closer look at this awesome new wheel!
Who is ARKON OFF-ROAD?
- Founded in 2018 and has taken the aftermarket truck wheel industry by storm
- ARKON OFF-ROAD coined "Proper Directional" to describe their directional wheels (left and right side wheels)
- The ARKON OFF-ROAD lineup all follows the "swoop" fashion
- Known for creating innovative wheel designs and know how to "listen" to the lifted truck market
- Current ARKON OFF-ROAD lineup: The Roosevelt, The Lincoln, The Cleopatra, The Alexandar, The Ceaser, The Crown Series Triumph, and the Crown Series Victory, and now The Mandela
The Mandela Specs
Here are the specs and finishes currently available for the ARKON Mandela.
The Mandela Available Sizes and Finishes:
- 20x10 -25
- 20x12 -51
- 22x12 -51
- 24x12 -51
- 24x14 -81
- Black and Milled Finish
- Satin Black Finish
The Mandela Design
Here's a closer look at the design of The ARKON Mandela.
- Split 8 spoke design with exposed lug nuts
- Proper Directional design in the "swooping" fashion
- Ideal for show truck enthusiasts or those who want to show off to their coworkers and buddies
- Engraved ARKON logo on the lip of the wheel
- Debossed center cap with ARKON OFF-ROAD
- Large lip with an inset design
The Mandela | Up Close And Personal
Get up close and personal with The Mandela from ARKON OFF-ROAD.
Debossed ARKON OFF-ROAD logo center cap.
Engraved ARKON OFF-ROAD logo on the lip of The Mandela.
The Mandela featuring the Black and Milled finish.
The Mandela in the Black and Milled finish featured on a GMC Denali.