Despite being new to the aftermarket wheel industry, Artisa ArtFormed Wheels has made waves with their lightweight, Deco Directional wheel lineup.
Who is Artisa ArtFormed Wheels?
Function. Presence. Passion.
- Artisa ArtFormed Wheels was founded in 2020 and has designed some of the highest quality and elegant car wheels in the industry
- The mission of Artisa Wheels is to create. To demand a presence. To provide a function. To ignite a passion.
- Artisa ArtFormed Wheels prides themselves on their ArtFormed Technology to create exceptionally lightweight wheels.
- Each wheel design is inspired by the greatest artists the world has ever know like Vincent van Gogh, for example.
- Their Current Deco Directional lineup: The Night, The Elder, The Titan, The Kinetic, and The Carrier.
Why Artisa ArtFormed Wheels?
The level of craftsmanship and attention to detail that the Artisa Team has unveiled with their Deco Directional wheels is unmatched.
ArtFormed Technology | Lightweight
- ArtFormed Technology: lightweight, strength, wheel construction process, design elements, and big brake clearance
- Every wheel has been shaved of unnecessary weight through back-pad pocketing, barrel grain realignment, spoke millwork, and a bowl-cut hub design
- To increase wheel strength while keeping wheels lightweight, each wheel is constructed with A356+ Aluminum and features a forged barrel
- The lightest Artisa ArtFormed Wheel is named The Titan weighing only 18.7lbs!
- Artisa ArtFormed coined the term "Deco Directional" to describe their directional wheel designs
- Deco Directional wheels spin in the same direction on each side of the car
- Each set of wheels comes with a left and right set that mirror the opposite side creating an alluring look
Function. Presence. Passion.
- Function: Every wheel from Artisa ArtFormed is designed to be exceptionally lightweight and clear big brakes making them a great option for daily drivers and avid track enthusiasts.
- Presence: Artia ArtFormed Wheels demands a presence during any occasion with its Deco Directional design work and stunning wheel finishes.
- Passion: Artisa ArtFormed Wheels are all designed by enthusiasts themselves who share a burning passion for car culture, motorsports, and everything in between.
The Artisa ArtFormed Wheel Lineup
Here's a look at the current Artisa ArtFormed Wheel Deco Directional lineup.
The Night, featuring a 10 spoke Deco Directional design, was inspired by and named after the most famous Vincent van Gogh painting, The Starry Night.
This is the only wheel available in the infamous Picasa Blue finish.
The Carrier, paying homage to "The Flower Carrier" painting, features a Deco Directional 5 spoke design with center-cut spokes for maximum weight reduction.
This wheel was designed for the Toyota 86 and Subaru BRZ platforms.
The Elder, named after the Dutch artist, Pieter Breugel, is the crown jewel of the Deco Directional lineup.
The Elder offers extreme concavity and is one of the widest and lightest wheels in the monoblock wheel market.
The Titan was named after Italian artist Titian Vecellio and is the lightest wheel among the Artisa ArtFormed lineup, weighing only 18.7lbs.
The Kinetic represents "Art in Motion" and features a thick five spoke design along with big brake clearance for platforms like the Ford Focus RS.