- How do I pay for my order?
- How do I know I'll get my wheels?
- What about sales tax?
- What is your return policy?
- What is the fitment guarantee?
- What should I do if I have vibration, a warranty concern, or other issue with my products?
- What if I found a lower price?
- What if I don't know what I want?
- What is the FMSC Lug Nut Charity Program?
- How long is my quoted price valid?
- Do you ship internationally?
- Do you offer financing?
- Are the wheels damaged in any way?
- Do you accept trades?
- What is your phone number?
- Do you sell tires too?
- Will my order come with center caps, lugs, and TPMS sensors?
- Can I buy just center caps?
- How do you sell wheels cheaper than other places?
You are not required to sign up for a PayPal account to checkout. PayPal allows non-members the ability to checkout with a credit card just like you would at any other e-commerce store. Facebook page to connect with our over 250,000 fans and see pictures submitted by happy customers. Also, know that we process all of our payments through PayPal which comes with built in buyer protection should anything go wrong (it won't - but it's nice to know that it's there).
We do not collect for sales tax for many states. However, if sales tax is not collected, you may need to report this purchase to your state of residence and remit use tax. Please refer to your state tax law.
Please note that if you're an international customer your government may charge duties/taxes when the product arrives. Mr. Wheel Deal does not pay for these additional taxes and fees.
All refunded items must be approved prior to being returned. Please contact email@example.com for a return authorization. Refunds must be requested within 30 days of original receipt of merchandise. Once approved, all items must be returned within 14 days. Money will be refunded in the same manner in which original payment was made. Once product is returned, please allow 14 days for receipt of funds.
Purchases made using Progressive Leasing may require payment of shipping and/or restocking fees directly to Mr. Wheel Deal in order to close out the Progressive contract.
There’s no small print – but there are some things to keep in mind:
- You must provide the correct make, model (and version if applicable), and year information about the vehicle as well as any relevant aftermarket enhancements.
- Should the wheels and/or tires we ship not fit your vehicle, we’ll pay to have them shipped back and will either ship you the correct fitment or refund your purchase amount in full.
- You are responsible for test fitting wheels before having tires mounted. Once tires have been mounted, we are unable to take them back even if there is a fitment problem. For package purchases, you are responsible for test fitting before driving on the wheels. Tires with mileage on them cannot be returned.
- We cannot guarantee tire fitment on lifted and leveled applications - but we make our best recommendation for what should work. In some cases minor trimming will be needed to accommodate over sized tires. Additionally, we cannot guarantee fitment on custom drilled wheels, but should the manufacturer make a mistake - we’ll help broker a solution. Some vehicles or applications may not apply. In those cases we’ll tell you before you purchase.
Balance Beads – Please note that balance beads are not guaranteed. While we use the most exceptional and up-to-date weight charts to ensure we are installing the correct amount of beads for your specific application, there are many variables that we are unable to account for. While it is extremely rare, some wheel and tire assemblies simply do not balance out perfectly with this type of balancing technique and we are unable to confirm this until the assembly is mounted onto the vehicle. If you are having any issues at all, please let us know and we will be here to help!
Damage Upon Receipt – Upon delivery (or pick up at a local terminal), be sure to inspect the complete wheel and tire package BEFORE signing any documents! If damaged, be sure to make FULL NOTES on documents (Bill of Lading) BEFORE SIGNING and accepting shipment. Unfortunately, while it is rare, due to the size and complexity of shipping large packages across the country, damage can occur and it MUST be noted with the shipping courier before signing and accepting the shipment. Damage caused by the shipping courier qualifies you for a replacement and/or credit ONLY IF all damage is noted with the courier BEFORE signing the documents (Bill of Lading). If the damage is NOT noted upon receipt, this alleviates all liability of the courier and we must open a damage claim and see it through to completion before reimbursement (if any) is allotted for the damages. Please notify us immediately if there is damage and send us pictures via email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can document the issue and come to a resolution as soon as possible!
All wheel and tires come with a FULL manufacturers warranty, please ask if you have any questions regarding the warranty on a specific product and we will be happy to assist!
Please note: Mr. Wheel Deal will cover the costs involved with warranty claims up to 30 days from date of delivery. After the 30 day period, the costs involved with the warranty claim are the customers responsibility. Please notify us as soon as possible if you have any issues, questions, or concerns! complimentary wheel finder service. www.fmsc.org
If you already have a quote, you can also get pre-qualified for Affirm financing from your personal wheel dashboard. (630) 389-8671 or toll free at (800) 931-8071. Let us know what you'd like HERE.
Careful when comparing to places that offer free lugs, as they often don’t include the extra stuff in our premium set (locking lugs, valve stems, and chromies).
When installing the wheels, lugs should be hand-torqued in a star pattern and not installed using an impact tool.
TPMS sensors are available for an additional cost. For wheel and tire packages, the price includes free installation of the sensors. Please note that some vehicle models or sensors may require a re-programming process to sync with the new sensors. This can be done fairly easily by an auto dealer or repair shop.
First, we keep our costs down. Other retailers have expensive rent and salaries to pay (and don’t forget complex websites to maintain). With so many costs they HAVE to mark their wheels up so much just to be profitable. We are a small team that looks at wheel sales a little differently. We do everything to keep costs down, and then don’t have to earn as much per set to still make money.
Second, we do A LOT of volume. This enables suppliers to rationalize giving us some of the best pricing in the industry, and that low price can then be passed on to our customers.